Data Analyst - App Marketing (m|w|x)
The idealo marketing team consists of many different channels - one of them is App Marketing. We are a small, successful team that works together with many other departments in and around marketing. To carry out and monitor our work, we rely mainly on our data, and in doing so, on a large number of data sources that are currently distributed across various systems. The Data Team is currently working on the migration of the data to the AWS Data Lake. In the course of this, we would like to further develop and adapt our existing reports & analyses and make the best possible use of the newly gained opportunities for our channel. Be part of this exciting phase / future and bring us forward as a team through your love for data and new innovative ideas.
- Leverage insights for the App Marketing team by providing analyses, reports and dashboards, and be a quality gatekeeper on data leading to marketing decisions
- You support with automating reports and building tools for automated campaign management
- You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders help solving problems and finding answers on hypotheses and questions around app (marketing) performance, new customer, order frequency optimization and ROI measurement
- Define key metrics, identify trends and opportunities across channels, campaigns and consumer segments and use them to generate actionable insights for the App marketing team
- You keep yourself constantly up to date and follow the trends
- You also support in the development and design of new data-driven topics
- Relevant app experience - ideally you have worked in an app company before and were based in marketing. This is not absolutely necessary, but a plus.
- You have experience with data visualization - ideally tableau or comparable tools
- Experience with MMP Data (optimal: Adjust) and the connection with other sources (e.g. DWH, Firebase, AWS)
- You speak "business fluent" Python and SQL
- You are interested in the latest trends and like to keep yourself up to date
- And very important: You want to work with data and generate valuable insights
At idealo you can expect
An intensive exchange of knowledge within the team and close cooperation with the various areas of idealo
- No boredom! There's always something going on here! We offer individual further training opportunities for your specialist or management career
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies with you to achieve common goals
- Everything your idealo heart desires - from cool idealo benefits to organic breakfast
- and rental bikes for the lunch break
- A dynamic working environment and optimal working conditions offer you the ideal basis to give free rein to your creativity and performance in your profession
- A dedicated executive - onboarding, which will give you a good start in the idealo culture
idealo is a success story from Berlin: In 2000 we started with the mission to help our users make the right buying decisions. In the heart of Berlin, more than 900 employees from 40 nations work on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and independent work, sustainability and a healthy work/life balance. These values are firmly anchored in our culture and are a fundamental part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just the way you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a degree of disability play no role.