CRM Manager technical Development (m|f|x)
Together with a hands-on team, you have the opportunity to take over B2C communication for idealo and its connected app. With our highly relevant campaigns we can reach around 18 million people every month - and that's just the beginning, because our motto is: Every purchase idealo!
We are looking for you to become even better!
This role is advertised as a full-time or part-time position.
- You will take over the conception, implementation and optimisation of e-mail and push campaigns.
- You will also be responsible for monitoring, measuring and optimising CRM KPIs.
- Your analytical skills enable you to interpret our reporting and relevant ad hoc analyses and to derive appropriate recommendations for action.
- You help us to identify relevant user segments and address customers in a targeted manner.
- As you will start in an interdisciplinary role, you will work with all relevant departments (e.g. Content, IT, Business Intelligence).
- You have a deep understanding with email marketing/CRM campaign tools.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in CRM/CRM analytics and experience in the operational management and implementation of e-mail marketing campaigns and customer data selection.
- You are eager to learn, technically minded, data driven and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- You are good at communicating and have a strong hands-on mentality.
At idealo you can expect
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input.
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct contact with idealo partner.
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that
can be rented during the lunch break.
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in
summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 1.00 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further infos!