CRM Manager - Team International (m|f|x)
Every day we want to write new success stories, not only in the German market! Here at idealo we are a diverse group of people from all corners of the world. We’re committed to pushing the idealo brand to the next level in exciting markets beyond Germany and this drives us to achieve more each day. Our international team at idealo is working every day to drive the success story in Austria, Spain, Italy, France and the UK forward and never loses sight of our growth targets. We innovate, try things out and thus reach millions of people with our highly relevant campaigns. Be part of our dedicated and motivated team, and contribute your ideas as CRM Manager (m|f|x) for our Team International, because we are looking for you to become even better!
This role is advertised as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- You help us to identify relevant user segments and address the customers in a targeted way.
- You will be responsible for the conception, implementation and optimisation of email and push campaigns, as well as the control, performance measurement and optimisation of CRM measures.
- You write your SQL queries yourself and have the support of a great CRM team.
- With your analytical skills, you take care of the implementation and interpretation of our reporting and relevant ad-hoc analyses and derive appropriate recommendations for action.
- You will work with all relevant departments, including the Country Managers (AT, ES, IT, FR and UK).
- You will create the long-term vision for the international CRM area in a direct exchange with the division management and the other divisions at idealo.
Skills & Requirements
- You have significantly expanded your knowledge and skills during 1-2 years of professional experience in CRM/ CRM analytics and in the operational management and implementation of email marketing campaigns and customer data selection.
- You have a good level of knowledge in data analysis and the use of corresponding tools (e.g. SQL, HTML, Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau).
- You have already worked with large tools such as the Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar systems, but in any case have a sound knowledge of an email marketing/ CRM campaign tool.
- You have a good sense for trends and topics, but also a creative mindset for layout and text.
- You are inquisitive, technically minded, data-driven and enjoy working hands-on in a dynamic environment. Structured work and good self-organisation are a matter of course for you.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
At idealo you can expect
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input.
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct contact with idealo partner.
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that
can be rented during the lunch break.
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in
summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.