Content Editor Team UK (m|f|x)
About your new role
- You work as a category editor responsible for enhancing the website bydeveloping several areas independently through continuous market research (e.g. Electronics, Fashion & Accessories etc.)
- You are an important stakeholder within the UK Team, driving a variety of projects. You have ongoing communication with various departments such as SEO, Content Marketing, Sales and other departments within the company
- Using our Content Management System, you create products for our database, adding all relevant product specifications and features
- You perform regular quality control checks and create filter options that result in a streamlined and successful user experience
- You ensure that shop offers are being assigned to the relevant products and correct any errors independently
Skills & Requirements
- You stay up-to-date with trends, seasonal fluctuations and important manufacturers within the UK market.
- You are fascinated by social media and content creation. You are a passionate online shopper.
- You are fluent in English (Minimum C1, preferably native speaker level) and your German language skills meet or exceed the requirements for B1 level.
- Experience in e-commerce and/or as an online editor is advantageous, as would be familiarity with SEO-based tools such as Google Analytics.
- You work responsibly, independently and pay special attention to detail. You enjoy working as part of a team.
- Experience in an agile working environment would be advantageous
Your Benefits at idealo
- Training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day
- Onboarding program including Welcome Day, Trainings and individual incorporation
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new
- 800 motivated colleagues and a cool office loft in the trendy district of Kreuzberg
As a member of our team, you can look forward to working with a large degree of freedom in an international and inspirational environment. We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a degree of disability are irrelevant.