Brand Marketing Manager - TV Campaigns (m|f|x)
Standort flexibelDeutschland, Berlin, BerlinMarketing
The mission of the Brand Marketing Department at idealo is to build great campaigns that bring our brand to the next level and drive performance.
You will be part of an international team of motivated and ambitious marketing professionals who work together not only to drive performance but also to bring our brand to the next level. You will have true ownership, strong opportunity for growth in a fast-growing team, and lots of room for new initiatives as well as opportunities to bring your expertise and implement your ideas. The position is available as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- You will take care of the strategic planning of always-on TV and video campaigns.
- Media planning, booking, executing and evaluating TV campaigns in close collaboration with media agencies, sales houses and TV stations are also part of your responsibility.
- Manage and track our Video channel performance on YouTube, Facebook, OTT, and other social platforms against business targets; identify and employ best practices for profitability.
- Partner with internal brand and creative teams as well as external creative agencies to develop, guide, and execute creative ad strategy.
- With Your hands-on mentality, you deep dive into performance data to support optimization and growth and drive return on ads spend.
- You will work with data analysts to evolve our attribution strategy to effectively measure campaign performance.
- Create business cases on Your own for growth opportunities and acquire new media partners by building strong relationships in the media and advertising industry.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a minimum of 3 years of marketing experience with hands-on video (TV, digital video) campaign management, preferably in an agency or e-commerce business.
- You have already gained experience in media planning/buying know-how and/or experience working with media agencies on media planning and video advertising with YouTube, Facebook, and ideally other social video platforms.
- Your ability to think analytically enables you to work efficiently which creates a clear path for your goals.
- You have great attention to detail and a structured way of working to keep an overview of complex aspects of a campaign or project.
- Very good level of English skills complete your profile (German advantageous).
At idealo you can expect
- You don't live in Berlin and want to work from home? Our hybrid work model offers you the freedom to work from all over Germany in a mobile and flexible way. Together we will find the best solution that works for you. In return, you get everything you need for your work (noise-canceling headset, laptop, etc.).
- You need vacation? We offer you 30 days of vacation. Not enough? You can "buy" an additional 15 days every year by converting your salary and it's seen as a positive thing.
- You want to further your education? We take your personal development goals seriously and, in addition to our idealo Learning Hub, eLearning offerings (e.g., Udemy, DataCamp), coaching & mediation, we also offer you the opportunity to benefit individually from additional learning and development budget.
- And what about the office? Our office in the heart of Berlin offers free organic breakfast, excellent subsidized lunch, as well as free coffee, lemonades and after-work beer, in addition to the "standard foosball". It also has a fabulous rooftop terrace with view of the whole of berlin where you can network with colleagues from our group of companies.
- In need of additional support in any areas of your life? We offer free counseling and support in all areas of life (professional, private, family, health, etc.) in cooperation with the pme-Familienservice.
- You want full flexibility on your way to work and beyond? No problem with a job bike or BVG company ticket - and it's environmentally friendly, too!
- You don't live in Germany yet? We support you in the visa process and with your relocation.
- You are a parent of a child that’s in need of daycare? Your needs are well looked after with our company KiTa which enables you to keep focused on work with no worries. In addition, you are paid in full for up to 30 sick days per child per year and if you are a single parent, even up to 60 sick days.
- And what else is there? Of course, success must be celebrated! In addition to team events, you can also expect big company events and other moments of organized connection with others in the company and your team throughout the year!
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops, and more than 330 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain).
We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 1200 idealos from 60 nations, apply with us today.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.