Brand Marketing Analyst (m|w|x)
You have the chance to take ownership of generating meaningful data-driven insights for our brand marketing team, drive key projects to evaluate brand marketing campaigns, the opportunity to make a real impact with data-driven decision making and implement new approaches.
- You are responsible for measuring and evaluating our brand marketing campaigns (TV, video, influencer marketing).
- With your hands-on mentality, you support the brand marketing team with data driven decision making, develop and also implement marketing dashboards for TV and video marketing campaigns.
- Become an expert in our datasets, provide insights, drive key improvement initiatives and work with the brand marketing team to harness data into actionable insights by performing data analysis and providing in-depth insights.
- As part of the team, you take responsibility for the use of our data mining & visualization tools, as well as SQL, to collect relevant data from our data lake and other data sources for analysis and reporting.
- You have successfully completed a degree in a quantitative or technical field (eg. Data Science, Informatics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science) and have already a few years experience in a similar position.
- You have a good understanding of marketing KPIs, attribution topics as well as methodologies like A/B testing, incremental uplifting, and the ability to utilize different methodologies in analysis.
- You have the ability to approach business challenges with data and a passion to deep dive to identify the root cause and also reflect on solutions.
- You are already very familiar with marketing analytics software/tools and Excel, data visualization/dashboards (Eg. Google data Studio), Google Analytics and have an understanding of DWH ecosystems and hand-on SQL experience (preferred)
At idealo you can expect
An intensive exchange of knowledge within the team and close cooperation with the various areas of idealo
- No boredom! There's always something going on here! We offer individual further training opportunities for your specialist or management career
- A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support and to developing strategies with you to achieve common goals
- Everything your idealo heart desires - from cool idealo benefits to organic breakfast
- and rental bikes for the lunch break
- A dynamic working environment and optimal working conditions offer you the ideal basis to give free rein to your creativity and performance in your profession
- A dedicated executive - onboarding, which will give you a good start in the idealo culture
idealo is a success story from Berlin: In 2000 we started with the mission to help our users make the right buying decisions. In the heart of Berlin, more than 900 employees from 40 nations work on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and independent work, sustainability and a healthy work/life balance. These values are firmly anchored in our culture and are a fundamental part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just the way you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a degree of disability play no role.