Brand & Communications Manager France (m|f|x)
RemoteBerlin, Berlin, GermanyMarketing
You thought idealo only existed in Germany? You thought wrong! It turns out that people in France love finding a great deal online too! Idealo is actually one of the top 20 most visited e-commerce and shopping websites in France!
To continue our success in the French market, our Brand & Communication team France is looking for someone who loves to shop online, knows their way around social media, and has a head for numbers. If you're interested in working with a diverse group of people from all around the world, join our growing international Brand & Communications team and help us take the French portal to the next level!
This position is available full-time or part-time.
About your new role
- Together with the Team Lead and Country Manager, you define the strategic directions for Brand & Communication France and collaborate closely with multi-disciplinary teams and our Social Media Manager.
- You develop and optimise marketing campaigns linked to key e-commerce events.
- You create studies and analyses based on our internal data for our PR campaigns.
- You are the direct contact for our press agencies and journalists. You answer journalists' interview requests and represent idealo in the media.
- You manage the budget and analyse the performance and ROI of all the campaigns you run. Especially performance & CRM campaigns.
- You are responsible for the editorial calendar and updates of our idealo magazine (LE MAG)
Skills & Requirements
- With at least 5 years of work experience in the area of Marketing within the e-commerce industry or performance marketing field, you can make significant contributions to our success.
- You are fluent in French, and you can write engaging short copy and communicate clearly in spoken & email communication.
- You are very familiar with the French media & e-commerce landscape and have a good understanding of latest trends in brand & digital marketing.
- Previous experience with managing press relations and marketing campaigns would be a plus.
- You understand how to analyse data sets and don't mind presenting key trends to the rest of the team.
You don't tick all the boxes? Don't worry, we are looking for employees who convince us with their personality and are motivated to go on full power with their team!
At idealo you can expect
- You don't live in Berlin and want to work from home? Our hybrid work model offers you the freedom to work from all over Germany in a mobile and flexible way. Together we will find the best solution that works for you. In return, you get everything you need for your work (noise-canceling headset, laptop, etc.).
- You need vacation? We offer you 30 days of vacation. Not enough? You can "buy" an additional 15 days every year by converting your salary and it's seen as a positive thing.
- Workation on Corsica? No problem! Up to 6 months per year you can enjoy working from outside of Germany. We will check case by case so you can enjoy your workation without worries.
- You want to further your education? We take your personal development goals seriously and, in addition to our idealo Learning Hub, eLearning offerings (e.g., Udemy, DataCamp), coaching & mediation, we also offer you the opportunity to benefit individually from additional learning and development budget.
- And what about the office? Our office in the heart of Berlin offers free organic breakfast, excellent subsidized lunch, as well as free coffee, lemonades and after-work beer, in addition to the "standard foosball". It also has a fabulous rooftop terrace with view of the whole of berlin where you can network with colleagues from our group of companies.
- You don't live in Germany yet? We support you in the visa process and with your relocation.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with ~2.5 million visits per day, ~50,000 shops, and more than ~500 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain).
We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside ~1000 idealos from ~60 nations, apply with us today.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Representative Body for Severely Disabled People (SBV) during the application process. Please inform us regarding this topic.
For the inclusion of people with disabilities, our office is accessible without steps. When you start with us, we will see what else is needed!
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!
Thank your for your application!
We received your application and we will get back to you in a timely manner. You want to learn more about idealo? Follow us on LinkedIn!