Brand & Communications Manager France (m|f|x)
The Content Marketing department runs communication campaigns in order to increase idealo awaraness towards online shoppers and gain new users on the French market. As a Brand & Communication Manager France, you will manage marketing campaigns from A to Z and our presence on social media.
About your new role
- Together with the Country Manager, you define the strategic directions.
- You develop and optimise marketing campaigns linked to the key e-commerce events
- You develop our social media.
- You manage the budget and analyse the performance and ROI of all campaigns.
- You write advertisement content and articles for our social media, CRM & performance marketing campaigns and our magazine.
- You contribute to the creation of studies based on our internal data for our PR campaigns
- You work in close cooperation with the Country Manager France, the PR Manager and the multi-disciplinary team in charge of the French market.
- You co-manage an intern.
Skills & Requirements
- You have at least 5 year experience in the French e-commerce market, in marketing, content marketing or PR.
- You master the various social media platforms and are able to produce content that meet their specific requirements: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube Twitter, Tiktok etc.
- You master the copywritting of SEO-optimised content, Pack Office and CMS
- You are creative and result-oriented. You work in a structured way and autonomously. You have excellent adaptation skills that will enable you to work in a fast changing market, in a multilingual and multicultural environment.
- You are native French speaker and speak English or German fluently (B2).
A idealo you can expect
A strong team focused on French market and local culture.
- International interactions: Regular exchange with colleagues from Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Austria & Spain.
Being a part of a diverse leadership team that works together to reach our ambitious goals.
- A bunch of amazing idealos, who you will find engaging in environmental, social projects, making idealo a better and more responsible company every day.
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 900 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international atmosphere and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only is our product portfolio diverse, but so are the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Background, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a a disability do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.