Associate Product Manager – Experimentation (m|f|x)
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinTechnology & Data
idealo is Germany's largest price comparison service with over 1 million visitors per day. For us, hypothesis-driven product development is key to build successful products for our customers. In your role as a Product Operations Manager, you will significantly contribute to lift the idealo-wide experimentation approach throughout the entire organization to the next level.
The position is available as full-time or part-time.
About your new role
- As a Product Operations Manager, you understand the requirements and develop a strategy to maintain and improve our overall experimentation approach, within our digital eCommerce environment
- Therefore, you establish knowledge and data sharing throughout the organization for our A/B testing solution with the help of necessary processes and tools.
- You help product development teams across all units to be successful in their testing through trainings, documentation and hands-on support.
- Facilitate a testing culture at idealo by working closely with the developer community, product owners and stakeholders in our product organization is also part of your everyday work.
- You are the person of contact for our internal users and our external service provider for experimentation.
Skills & Requirements
- You bring significant experience with A/B testing solutions, including A/A testing, analytics integration, and KPI definition in an eCommerce environment.
- You know how product experimentation drives big-picture outcomes, and are excited about having impact on a large, high traffic e-commerce platform.
- You have a good understanding of how to design and validate hypotheses.
- You love to (and know how to) communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, like product owners, developers, directors and partners.
- Ideally, you bring 2+ years experience in IT project management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English sum up your profile.
At idealo you can expect
- Training opportunities for your career.
- Family-friendly and environmental-friendly company policy.
- International, open-minded working environment with 1000+ people from 40 countries.
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances.
- Ideal working conditions for a healthy work-life-balance, including 30+ days of holiday remote work options and flexible office hours.
- Welcome to Berlin: our new headquarter with its outstanding modern architecture and light-flooded offices is located close to the former Berlin Wall in the center of what used to be the heart of Berlin's news and publishers economy.
- So happy: We have been named Germany's best employer in the Internet/multimedia sector for the second year in a row! Source: Focus Business, 01/2021, issue dated 19.02.2021.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,000 employees from 40 nations are supporting our make the best purchase decision. We are focusing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability, and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further infos!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.