Agile Coach (m|f|x) in Product Development
Standort flexibelDeutschland, Berlin, BerlinProduct
idealo is one of the leading shopping and comparison platforms in Germany and Europe. Heart of the company is the product & technology department. Here, over 400 tech and product experts enrich the product experience of hundreds of thousands of users every day. As Agile Coaches, we contribute to this by empowering our colleagues to crack all the problems that stand in their way. In doing so, we concentrate on "the system" - i.e., on the structures that make collaboration possible or difficult. The position is available in fulltime or parttime.
About your new role
- You support colleagues in product development in cracking problems and their causes that prevent them from developing great products.
- You do this empirically, systematically, and based on a continuous improvement framework.
- You empower people and organizational units to act effectively. You prioritize sustainable empowerment over "helping by taking away" and "doing things over and over again yourself."
- You act intentionally and purposefully. This also means that you reflect on your own actions and proceed in a structured and focused manner.
Skills & Requirements
- You enrich our team with real expertise in specific areas of the Agile Coaching spectrum.
- You have passion for technical topics, infect others with it and enjoy sharing knowledge and insights.
- You are quickly able to act on your own initiative and are effective in empowering colleagues.
- You basically bring a "getting shit done mentality" and at the same time have a sense for theoretical models and scientific approaches.
- You are able to work effectively with clients in at least German and English.
At idealo you can expect
- You work more on real issues than on "agile bureaucracy", with people who voluntarily take on leadership responsibility and want to positively change the environment of their work.
- You make autonomous decisions and design your work in a way that makes sense for you and your clients.
- You are part of a team of 16 experienced Agile Coaches, in which exchange and learning from each other are lived practice.
- Nobody is perfect - we offer you an environment in which your expertise and your learning fields can coexist. You have the freedom to take your personal and professional development into your own hands and to integrate it into your everyday professional life with the support of your team and idealo.
- You don't live in Berlin and want to work from home? Our hybrid work model offers you the freedom to work from all over Germany in a mobile and flexible way. Together we will find the best solution that works for you. In return, you get everything you need for your work (noise-canceling headset, laptop, etc.).
- You need vacation? We offer you 30 days of vacation. Not enough? You can "buy" an additional 15 days every year by converting your salary and it's seen as a positive thing.
- You want to further your education? We take your personal development goals seriously and, in addition to our idealo Learning Hub, eLearning offerings (e.g., Udemy, DataCamp), coaching & mediation, we also offer you the opportunity to benefit individually from additional learning and development budget.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops, and more than 330 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain).
We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 1200 idealos from 60 nations, apply with us today.
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.