Account Manager UK (m|f|x)
Deutschland, Berlin, BerlinB2B Operations, Sales & Account Management, Business Development
idealo has direct business relationships with the entire e-commerce merchant market, from Amazon and eBay to small specialists. For our partner shops we are one of the most important sources of traffic, customer contacts and online sales. For our end customers, these merchants supply billions of current prices, which make up our comparison service. We are looking for you to make our B2B product even more relevant!
The position as Account Manager UK (m|f|x) is available as a full-time or part-time position.
- As an Account Manager, you proactively manage and provide support to existing online merchants.
- You maintain and develop relationships with your existing online partners for the UK market and ensure they’re getting the most out of idealo.
- You identify new opportunities for your portfolio of accounts (online shops) and conduct negotiations on a regular basis.
- You use your “know-how” to provide active support for our merchants and the team through continual knowledge transfer.
- Within the scope of your work you derive the needs of our partners, thus regularly carry out research to ensure that you are up-to-date with market trends and the e-Commerce ecosystem within the UK
Skills & requirements
- You have already gained 2 years of experience in account management or sales or affiliate marketing, ideally in e-commerce within the UK market.
- Everyday terms such as conversion rate & CPC are no foreign words for you.
- You have excellent negotiating skills, in addition you have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Dealing with numbers and an analytical approach are natural for you.
- Your experience in dealing with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce, completes your profile.
- English is your native language.
Your benefits at idealo
- Varied work in a highly-motivated team with agile working methods.
- Intensive exchange of knowledge within the team and close collaboration with various idealo departments.
- A great deal of responsibility and independent work as a direct contact for our B2B partners.
- More than 1200 motivated colleagues from 40 nations.
- Welcome to Berlin: our new headquarter with its outstanding modern architecture and light-flooded offices is located close to the former Berlin Wall in the center of what used to be the heart of Berlin's news and publishers economy.
- So happy: We have been named Germany's best employer in the Internet/multimedia sector for the second year in a row! Source: Focus Business, 01/2021, issue dated 19.02.2021.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 1200 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a great work-life balance. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international atmosphere and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only is our product portfolio diverse, but so are the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.#LI-SH1
Vielen Dank für Deine Bewerbung!
Deine Bewerbung wurde an uns weitergeleitet. Wir prüfen Deine Unterlagen und melden uns in den kommenden Tagen bei Dir zurück. Du willst über idealo auf dem Laufenden bleiben? Folge uns auf LinkedIn.