Account Manager Spain (m|f|x)
idealo has direct business relationships with the entire e-commerce merchant market, from Amazon and eBay to small specialists. For our partner shops we are one of the most important sources of traffic, customer contacts and online sales. For our end customers, these merchants supply billions of current prices, which make up our comparison service. We are looking for you to make our B2B product even more relevant!
The position as Account Manager Spain (m|f|x) is available as a full-time or part-time position.
About new role
- You build and develop partnerships with our existing business partners by proactively advising and developing them with the aim of increasing their sales to idealo.es.
- You will be responsible for the inventory and assortment that we can offer our end customers on idealo. You know the assortment of your partner shops, and you check their performance on a daily basis.
- You place and implement important strategic projects for and with your partners.
- You help them to expand internationally.
- You will become a specialist in your product landscape, observe the market and keep an eye on all trends.
- You will take care of the maintenance of the CRM database in order to guarantee a smooth operational process.
Skills & Requirements
- You have already gained 2 years of experience in account management or sales, ideally in e-commerce within the Spanish market.
- Everyday terms such as conversion rate & CPC are no foreign words for you.
- You have excellent negotiating skills, in addition you have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Dealing with numbers and an analytical approach are natural for you.
- You are passionate about working in a team, but you also enjoy driving projects forward independently.
- Your experience in dealing with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce, completes your profile.
- Spanish is your native language and you are also fluent in English.
Your benefits at idealo
- A team in which the Spanish culture is at the centre of attention.
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct contact with idealo partners.
- More than 1000 motivated colleagues from 40 nations.
- Welcome to Berlin: our new headquarter with its outstanding modern architecture and light-flooded offices is located close to the former Berlin Wall in the center of what used to be the heart of Berlin's news and publishers economy.
- Family friendliness based on deep conviction, including flexible working hours, remote work options and 30+ vacation days per year.
- So happy: We have been named Germany's best employer in the Internet/multimedia sector for the second year in a row! Source: Focus Business, 01/2021, issue dated 19.02.2021.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 100 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.