Account Manager Spain (m|f|x)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinB2B Operations, Sales & Account Management, Business Development
idealo has direct business relationships with the entire e-commerce merchant market, from Amazon and eBay to small merchants. For our partner shops we are one of the most important sources of traffic, customer contacts and online sales. For our end customers, these merchants supply billions of current prices, which set up our comparison service. We are looking for you to make our B2B product even more relevant!
The position as Account Manager Spain (m|f|x) is available as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- You build and develop partnerships with our existing business partners by proactively advising and developing them, with the aim of increasing their sales through idealo.es.
- You will be responsible for the inventory and assortment that we can offer our end customers on idealo. You know the assortment of your partner shops, and you check their performance on a daily basis.
- You place and implement important strategic projects for and with your partners and help them to expand internationally.
- You will become a specialist in your product landscape, observe the market and keep an eye on all trends.
- You will take care of the maintenance of the CRM database in order to guarantee smooth operational processes.
Skills & Requirements
- You have already gained 2 years of experience in account management or sales, ideally in e-commerce within the Spanish market.
- Terms such as conversion rate & CPC are no foreign words for you.
- You have excellent negotiation- communication- and presentation skills.
- Dealing with numbers and an analytical approach are natural to you.
- You are passionate about working in a team, but you also enjoy driving projects forward independently.
- Your experience in dealing with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce, completes your profile.
- Spanish is your native language and you are also fluent in English.
At idealo you can expect
- A hybrid work model: Because individual needs count more than ever, idealo lets you freely choose your work location within Germany.
- We are one of Germany's best employers to work for and with us, you can enjoy a family-friendly environment where you as an employee will be taken care of.
- A people-first culture that promotes your development as a professional and person based on your strengths and personal goals.
- Access to learning & development resources at idealo and the Axel Springer Group. Choose your preferred resources from the growing list of online courses on Udemy, extend your knowledge and professional network on conferences and meetups.
- A diverse and engaged community of +400 highly skilled and experienced technologists from +60 nations at idealo and a growing network of technologists at the Axel Springer Group.
- A competitive compensation package and various attractive benefits that are not only great for our employees but also promote a sustainable lifestyle incl. JobRad/Bike Leasing, free organic breakfast and lunch options in our canteen delivered from regional initiatives and vendors as well as delicious fair-trade coffee.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops, and more than 330 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain).
We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 1200 idealos from 60 nations, apply with us today.
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!