Working Student Brand & Communications France (m|w|x) - Bewerbungsfrist abgelaufen
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinYoung Talents
You thought idealo only existed in Germany? You thought wrong! It turns out that people in France love finding a great deal online too! Our French Brand & Communications team is looking for someone who loves to shop online, knows their way around social media, and has a head for numbers.
If you're interested in working with a diverse group of people from all around the world, join our growing international Brand & Communications team and help us take the French portal to the next level!
About your new role
- You’ll be supporting the Brand & Communications France team in spreading the word about shopping price comparison to French consumers.
- Together with your colleagues, you take care of social media campaigns, as well as PR and influencer campaigns.
- You’ll keep up to date on what is going on in France to help steer our brand direction.
- Your creative ideas will help us shape ideas for innovative campaigns that will improve idealo’s brand awareness in the French market.
- You will also support the Country Manager on various strategic issues: presentations, daily business support and administrative tasks.
Skills & Requirements
- You are a registered student with an interest in Brand & Marketing and have at least one year of study left.
- You are fluent in French, and you can write engaging short copy and communicate clearly in spoken & email communication.
- You are very familiar with the French media & e-commerce landscape and have a good understanding of latest trends in brand & digital marketing.
- Previous experience with managing social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.) and influencers campaigns would be a plus.
- You understand how to analyse basic data sets and don't mind presenting key trends to the rest of the team.
- You have good MS Office skills. If you're already au fait with Canva, Photoshop, Google Analytics and Excel – that’s a major bonus.
At idealo you can expect
- A hybrid work model: Because individual needs count more than ever, idealo lets you freely choose your work location within Germany.
- We are one of Germany's best employers to work for and with us, you can enjoy a family-friendly environment where you as an employee will be taken care of.
- You will gain deep insights into the international department of one of the best e-commerce employers in Germany.
- You can organise your working day on your own and you will always get the support you need.
- There is also the possibility to write your thesis with us.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops, and more than 330 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain).
We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 1200 idealos from 60 nations, apply with us today.
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!