Trainee International Business Development & Analytics (m|f|x)
We focus on nurturing young professionals and giving them opportunities to get started with their careers. We do this by investing into your professional and personal development and support you to realize yourself in creative ways. Are you ready to work together with 1000 idealos from 40 countries and make the world of online shopping better?
Here at idealo we are a diverse group of people from all corners of the world and we are looking for young talents to join our team International! We’re committed to pushing the idealo brand to the next level in exciting markets beyond Germany and this drives us to achieve more each day. Almost like a start-up within idealo itself, we are constantly experimenting and looking for innovations to fuel our exceptional growth.
If so, then apply now!
About new role
- During your traineeship you will take on more and more responsiblity to evaluate and implement strategic business and project ideas using data-driven methods for the business unit International.
- In collaboration with the divisional management, country managers and other departments, you will analyse ideas, general customer and market-specific needs in quantitative and qualitative terms.
- You drive International's projects forward and coordinate project teams from the various departments by putting your excellent communication skills to use.
- You gain a good understanding of the main business KPIs and their interconnections and be able to produce informative dashboards and reports using various tools.
- You support with developing new market opportunities and updating business plans, while ensuring that sufficient documentation is in place.
- You will learn about top-level decision making and how to communicate and move on different leadership levels while supporting with C-level reporting among other tasks.
Das bringst Du mit
- You hold an academic degree in Business, Economics or a related field.
- You have had your first experiences in managing and completing projects, experience with agile project management is of advantage.
- Ideally, you already have some experience in e-commerce and creating KPI analyses & reports in various tools, such as Excel and Tableau, and possess a strong analytical mindset.
- With your excellent communication skills and the general business understanding you possess, you can disseminate complex projects in a structured and simple way.
- You work in a well-structured manner and bring in innovative ideas while maintaining a solution-oriented approach.
You are fluent in English and have an advantage when you can conduct meetings also in German.
Bei idealo erwartet Dich
- As of your first day, you will be a valued member of a highly motivated and dynamic team.
- An 18-month long structured traineeship program which is tailored to your strengths.
- You will gain deep insights into the international department of one of the best e-commerce employers in Germany.
- You can organise your working day on your own and you will always get the support you need.
- Full onboarding program including Welcome Day, training and individual orientation.
- A bunch of amazing idealos, who you will find engaging in environmental, social projects, making idealo a better and more responsible company every day.
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 1,000 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.