Team Lead Content Spain (m|f|x)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinContent
We are a diverse group of people from all corners of the world. Every day we love to rewrite the international success story of idealo and are committed to pushing our five international portals to the next level. Similar to a start-up within idealo itself, we are constantly experimenting and looking for innovations to fuel our exceptional growth. As Team Lead Content Spain you are responsible for managing and developing the Spanish Content team. You have the opportunity to actively promote the operational and strategic development of idealo.es and are responsible for the portal's success.
This position is available full-time or part-time.
About your new role
- As Team Lead Content you are leading a team of 11 Spanish Content Managers for idealo.es. Your team creates and manages all of the product related content on idealo.es, including texts, category management and pictures.
- You are the interface between stakeholders such as marketing/SEO and your team members. You report to the Country Management and the Head of Content International.
- Together with the other Content Team Leads for the international business unit you collaborate in cross-country projects and also take ownership of projects.
- Based on strategic goals set by you and your peers, you steer the operational daily tasks of your team by taking into account competitor and trend analyses, customer needs and KPIs.
- You’re leading by example and facilitate an engaged working environment as well as a culture of trust.
- With your coaching and consulting approach, you enable your team to work independently.
Skills & Requirements
- You are a passionate people manager and bring in at least two years of leadership experience, ideally in an agile working environment.
- Your Spanish language skills are on a C2 level. Your English and German skills are business fluent.
- You have profound knowledge of the Spanish retail and ecommerce market.
- You work KPI-based. You enjoy analyzing and interpreting results and are able to present these in a professional manner.
- You have an enterpreneurial spirit and structured working style. Strong decision making skills, assertiveness and team spirit are also part of your strengths.
- You value your own development and continuously ask for feedback and reflect on your actions.
You don't tick all the boxes? Don't worry, we are looking for employees who convince us with their personality and are motivated to go on full power with their team!
At idealo you can expect
- You don't live in Berlin and want to work from home? Our hybrid work model offers you the freedom to work from all over Germany in a mobile and flexible way. Together we will find the best solution that works for you. In return, you get everything you need for your work (noise-canceling headset, laptop, etc.).
- You need vacation? We offer you 30 days of vacation. Not enough? You can "buy" an additional 15 days every year by converting your salary and it's seen as a positive thing.
- You want to further your education? We take your personal development goals seriously and, in addition to our idealo Learning Hub, eLearning offerings (e.g., Udemy, DataCamp), coaching & mediation, we also offer you the opportunity to benefit individually from additional learning and development budget.
- And what about the office? Our office in the heart of Berlin offers free organic breakfast, excellent subsidized lunch, as well as free coffee, lemonades and after-work beer, in addition to the "standard foosball". It also has a fabulous rooftop terrace with view of the whole of berlin where you can network with colleagues from our group of companies.
- In need of additional support in any areas of your life? We offer free counseling and support in all areas of life (professional, private, family, health, etc.) in cooperation with the pme-Familienservice.
- You want full flexibility on your way to work and beyond? No problem with a job bike or BVG company ticket - and it's environmentally friendly, too!
- You don't live in Germany yet? We support you in the visa process and with your relocation.
- You are a parent of a child that’s in need of daycare? Your needs are well looked after with our company KiTa which enables you to keep focused on work with no worries. In addition, you are paid in full for up to 30 sick days per child per year and if you are a single parent, even up to 60 sick days.
- And what else is there? Of course, success must be celebrated! In addition to team events, you can also expect big company events and other moments of organized connection with others in the company and your team throughout the year!
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops, and more than 330 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain).
We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 1200 idealos from 60 nations, apply with us today.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process. Please contact email@example.com.
Please contact our representative for severely disabled persons at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
For the inclusion of people with disabilities, our office is accessible without steps. When you start with us, we will see what else is needed!
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!