Team Lead Content Management UK (m|f|x)
We are a diverse group of people from all corners of the world. Every day we love to rewrite the international success story of idealo and are committed to pushing our five international portals to the next level. Similar to a start-up within idealo itself, we are constantly experimenting and looking for innovations to fuel our exceptional growth. As a Content Team Lead you are responsible for the disciplinary leadership and personal development of the UK Content Team. You have the opportunity to actively promote the operational and strategic development of idealo.co.uk and are responsible for the portal's success.
- You are the disciplinary leader of the English-speaking Content team for idealo.co.uk, which currently comprises 6 members
- With your lead-by-example approach, you create a motivational performance atmosphere and ensure a culture of trust
- You are the interface between stakeholders such as Marketing/SEO and your employees within our company’s organisational structure, and report to the Country Manager and the Operational Management for our Content team
- As coach and consultant you will guide the day-to-day business of your team on the basis of quarterly goals that you have assisted in developing
Using trend and competition analyses of the EU and UK markets as well as team key figures, you will develop new measures for the innovative further development of our product catalogue
- With your instinct for coaching and advising, you understand how to motivate and guide your team to work autonomously within an agile working environment
Skills & requirements
- You have a profound knowledge of the e-commerce market in the UK and ideally experience in content management or content creation
- You work is based on KPIs and you know how to interpret analyses, take the right steps at an early stage and put recommendations for action and strategies into place. Experiences in analysis tools is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial thinking and structured working methods are as important to you as decision-making abilities and team spirit
- You are a leader with management experience. You are aware of the effect of your words and your behaviour as a leader and shape the relationship with your employees in a trusting and motivational way
- Further development is a matter of course for you. You regularly request feedback, reflect upon your actions and participate independently in seminars and workshops.
- English is your native language and you have a good understanding of the German language
Your benefits at idealo
- Training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day
- Onboarding programme including welcome day, trainings and support with initial orientation
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new
- 800 motivated colleagues and a cool office loft in the trendy district of Kreuzberg
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international atmosphere and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only is our product portfolio diverse, but so are the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Background, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a a disability do not play a role.