Team Lead B2B Italy (m|f|x)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinB2B Operations, Sales & Account Management, Business Development
We are looking for a Team Lead B2B (m|f|x) to empower and lead our Italian B2B team members, who are constantly pushing the idealo brand to the next level; with latest technology and millions of idealo users in 5 countries across Europe in mind. Almost like a start-up within idealo itself, we drive the evolution of our international online product and price comparison platforms to fuel our exceptional growth.
This position is available full-time or part-time.
About your new role
- As a team lead you are responsible for the management and personal development of our Italian B2B Team (Account managers, Technical Account Manager, Sales Manager and Lead Managers).
- Using a lead-by-example approach, you ensure a culture of trust and create an atmosphere where everyone strives to reach the defined Objectives and Key Results.
- You know the market well and are keeping a close eye on e-commerce trends, allowing you to foresee future B2B challenges and actively shape the inventory plans of your country and idealo’s strategy.
- You will report to the Head of B2B International and closely align with the Country Manager for Italy as well as the Content and Marketing teams.
- You define and monitor KPIs on a daily basis.
Skills & Requirements
- With at least 5 years of work experience in the area of B2B within the e-commerce industry or performance marketing field, you can make significant contributions to our success.
- As an experienced leader you develop your employees by actively opening up space for their growth within an agile working environment.
- You're a data-driven person and your work is based on KPIs and you are able to draw the right conclusions for your daily business.
- You have a profound knowledge of the e-commerce market in Italy.
- You are experienced in using Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce (CRM) and data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI).
- Italian is your native language and you also posess fluent Englisch skills.
You don't tick all the boxes? Don't worry, we are looking for employees who convince us with their personality and are motivated to go on full power with their team!
At idealo you can expect
- You don't live in Berlin and want to work from home? Our hybrid work model offers you the freedom to work from all over Germany in a mobile and flexible way. Together we will find the best solution that works for you. In return, you get everything you need for your work (noise-canceling headset, laptop, etc.).
- You need vacation? We offer you 30 days of vacation. Not enough? You can "buy" an additional 15 days every year by converting your salary and it's seen as a positive thing.
- You want to further your education? We take your personal development goals seriously and, in addition to our idealo Learning Hub, eLearning offerings (e.g., Udemy, DataCamp), coaching & mediation, we also offer you the opportunity to benefit individually from additional learning and development budget.
- And what about the office? Our office in the heart of Berlin offers free organic breakfast, excellent subsidized lunch, as well as free coffee, lemonades and after-work beer, in addition to the "standard foosball". It also has a fabulous rooftop terrace with view of the whole of berlin where you can network with colleagues from our group of companies.
- You want full flexibility on your way to work and beyond? No problem with a job bike or BVG company ticket - and it's environmentally friendly, too!
- You are a parent of a child that’s in need of daycare? Your needs are well looked after with our company KiTa which enables you to keep focused on work with no worries. In addition, you are paid in full for up to 30 sick days per child per year and if you are a single parent, even up to 60 sick days.
- And what else is there? Of course, success must be celebrated! In addition to team events, you can also expect big company events and other moments of organized connection with others in the company and your team throughout the year!
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops, and more than 330 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain).
We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 1200 idealos from 60 nations, apply with us today.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process. Please contact email@example.com.
Please contact our representative for severely disabled persons at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
For the inclusion of people with disabilities, our office is accessible without steps. When you start with us, we will see what else is needed!
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!