(Senior) Marketing Intelligence Analyst (m|f|x)
As part of the Marketing Intelligence & Automation team, you will be providing detailed insights into our consumer behavior and marketing channel performance to enable data-driven strategic decisions. You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders combine their business questions to an overarching picture.
The position is available as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- You will develop and implement innovative solutions in the area of marketing steering and holistically evaluate our cross-channel marketing, this includes all steps needed for a valuable data chain.
- Starting with data collection from internal and external sources either, with semi-automated solutions you will work closely with the marketing infrastructure team that builds scalable data pipelines for our department.
- You are responsible for extracting, processing and joining data from different sources in our Amazon cloud based infrastructure and make it accessible to other analysts for self-service analyses.
- You support the team in developing new KPI´s and concepts as well as approaches that are needed to ensure a holistic marketing steering such as customer lifetime modeling, attribution, incrementality testing, segmentation etc.
- You`ll drive deep dive analysis of the sales funnel and use the knowledge gained for conversion optimization, in close coordination with marketing analysts and the marketinginfrastructure team.
Skills & Requirements
- You have 4+ years of working experience in Marketing Intelligence or Marketing Analytics and a degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, or similar quantitative disciplines.
- You have a good understanding of marketing measurement and marketing steering, and related concepts such as ROI, CLV calculation, predictions.
- You enjoy searching for the best ways to visualize data and have first-hand experience with visualization tools like Tableau, you also feel comfortable with SQL.
- Analytical and critical thinking combined with good communication skills characterise you.
- You shine while interacting with your stakeholders, you like an international atmosphere and are business fluent in English.
At idealo you can expect
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct
contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that
can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in
summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 900 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.