Senior Data Analyst - Inventory Management (m|w|x)
idealo has direct business relationships with the entire e-commerce retailer market, from Amazon and eBay to the small specialist everything is represented. For our business partners we are one of the most important sources for online traffic, customer contacts and online sales. In a two-sided platform business, inventory is essential to generate growth.
We are looking for your support in sales development, because with your analyses you can make a significant contribution to taking the right measures at an early stage as well as ideally developing recommendations for action and strategies for the future.
As a Senior Data Analyst you will have the opportunity to open new perspectives with your creativity and generate meaningful data driven insights for our platform business.
About your new role
- As an Inventory Data analyst, you combine multiple data sources (Data Warehouse, MySQL databases) to create analysis, reporting, and relevant dashboards in order to enable automated data driven decision making
- You will help to identify, shape and implement data-driven product features across our B2B Unit and create new use cases within various data sources
- Within the scope of your work you derive the needs of our partners from large amounts of data and validate findings using qualitative methods. You will work closely with the Data Science, Business Intelligence and Product Area Inventory departments to create new data and/or aggregation structures to drive inventory analytics across the company
- Based on your analysis, you will be able to derive and represent recommendations for action and develop self-explanatory, thus meaningful dashboards
Skills & Requirements
- You possess a strong analytical mindset, a passion for working with data and statistics and a minimum of five years working experience in a similar position
- You have several years of experience in using R, Python, Tableau and /or other statistical, reporting tools would be an advantage
- You are experienced in data modeling using AWS infrastructure
- In preference a background in computer science or a scientific education in mathematics, statistics,economics, Data Science or similar
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written; German is nice to have
Your benefits at idealo
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct
contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.