Sales Manager France (m|f|x)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinB2B Operations, Sales & Account Management, Business Development
idealo only exists in Germany? You thought wrong. Our friends in France know how to compare prices as well! To make idealo.fr even more exciting, we are looking for a sales allrounder. To find new and exciting shops we can collaborate with, you can let your creativity run wild. Apply now and ideally take it to the next level – be part of this success story!
The position as Sales Manager France (m|f|x) is available as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- You consistently create new cooperation through active cold-calling and build trustworthy relationships with online shops in France.
- You manage the entire sales process (sourcing, negotiation, closing) and optimise it constantly, hitting the sales targets and inventory goals for idealo.fr.
- You prioritise the acquisition of online shops following country strategic needs.
- You are representing idealo towards potential clients in meetings, conferences and events in France.
- You value the importance of collaboration
Skills & Requirements
- You have an analytical and structured approach.
- You possess outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- You are eager to go full throttle, take responsibility and work with great colleagues in our International Sales and Account Management Team.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Sales Manager in the e-Commerce or Performance Marketing sectors and you there know how to approach online retailer within France.
- You have previous experience in using one of these tools: Salesforce, JIRA, Zendesk, Microsoft Office.
- You speak French at native speaker level and you are fluent in English.
At idealo you can expect
- You don't live in Berlin and want to work from home? Our hybrid work model offers you the freedom to work from all over Germany in a mobile and flexible way. Together we will find the best solution that works for you. In return, you get everything you need for your work (noise-canceling headset, laptop, etc.).
- You don't live in Germany yet? We support you in the visa process and with your relocation.
- You need vacation? We offer you 30 days of vacation. Not enough? You can "buy" an additional 15 days every year by converting your salary and it's seen as a positive thing.
- You want to further your education? We take your personal development goals seriously and, in addition to our idealo Learning Hub, eLearning offerings (e.g., Udemy, DataCamp), coaching & mediation, we also offer you the opportunity to benefit individually from additional learning and development budget.
- You are a parent of a child that’s in need of daycare? Your needs are well looked after with our company KiTa which enables you to keep focused on work with no worries. In addition, you are paid in full for up to 30 sick days per child per year and if you are a single parent, even up to 60 sick days.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops, and more than 330 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain).
We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 1200 idealos from 60 nations, apply with us today.
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!