Product Owner Data Warehouse / BI (f|m|x)
We are looking for a Product Owner highly passionate about technical products related to data engineering, data modelling and self-service analytics. You will drive the product vision for our Data Warehouse and the related enterprise reporting. Together with a team of engineers and analysts, you re-architect and migrate our current Data Warehouse to a modern AWS based stack and re-architect our KPI reporting. By that you will have a large impact on transforming business and technology at idealo.
About your new role:
- Be part of our leadership team in the data management area
- Be a key player in the OKR planning process for our area
- Develop product vision and product strategy for our data warehouse
- Translate objectives into tactics and a problem based roadmap
- Use leading and lagging indicators to measure progress and success
- Focus your team on delivering iterative value to our internal customers
- Drive data awareness and the spread of an analytical mindset in the company
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders and customers, translate customer needs into features and products and manage expectations
- Be a role model for hypothesis-driven product development
Skills & Requirements:
- You have a passion for data and modern data warehouse architectures
- You are familiar with agile and lean software development frameworks and have used them before
- You aim for impact and outcome, not just output
- You have a background with data (engineering, infrastructure or analysis) and cloud based data infrastructures and services
- You love to (and know how to) communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, like product owners, directors, developers
- You have an understanding of good practices in software engineering, like pair programming, testing, clean code
- You are fluent in English
At idealo you can expect:
- Training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day
- Onboarding program including Welcome Day, Trainings and individual incorporation
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new
- 800 motivated colleagues and a cool office loft in the trendy district of Kreuzberg
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops and more than 330 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy and Spain).
As a member of our team, you can look forward to working with a large degree of freedom in an international and inspirational environment. We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 800 idealos from 40 nations, apply with us today.