Online Marketing Manager / Video Marketing Manager (m|w|x)
We are looking to set up a new team within idealo which will be dedicated to our video brand. You will have the freedom and our support to bring your insights as well as test new and creative out of the box solutions, whilst working with many different departments and partners.
Be part of a growing, inspirational team to work on new video platforms and make an impact at idealo.
- You are responsible for planning and executing Video and TV campaigns in close collaboration with creative and agency partner teams, sales houses and TV stations
- You will manage and track Video channel performance against business targets; identify and employ best practices for profitability
- With your hands-on mentality, you deep dive into performance data to support optimization and growth and drive return on ads spend
- You play a key role in working with Video partners and data providers to gain a deep understanding of new and existing services but you also brainstorm new approaches and strategies for idealo
- Working closely with Brand and design teams on our creative strategy, optimizing creatives for platforms and channels to increase performance is also an integral part of your job
- You ensure the smooth daily operation of by developing and executing campaign calendars and campaign plans based on business requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, business administration or in a analytical or technical field
- At least 2-4 years of hands-on video (TV, OTT, digital video) campaign management experience, preferably in a digital agency or e-commerce business
- You possess extensive knowledge with video ad platforms and have already gained experience with YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other OTT platforms
- Your ability to think analytically enables you to work efficiently and creates a clear path for your goals
- You have gained experience in analyzing and continuously optimizing campaign performance uitlizing Google Ads, Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, preferably other DSPs, Google Analytics and other relevant platforms
- You have a general understanding of A/B and other testing methodologies
- You already know how to develop and execute campaign calendars and campaign plans based on business requirements, budget recommendations, forecasting and controlling spent
Your benefits at idealo
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct
contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that
can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in
summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.