Frontend Developer (f|m|x) - Acquisition & Loyalty
We have set ourselves the goal of winning new customers for idealo and introducing appropriate measures to turn them into ‘idealo lovers’ who visit us again and again.We work in an agile team and therefore you’ll accompany the entire development process from initial idea to a product that hundreds of thousands of users hold in their hands every day.You work closely with product management to create the best possible product. Are concepts such as Software Craftsmanship, Clean Code, Continuous Deployment of high importance to you? Do you have strong opinions with convincing arguments to back them up? And are you respectful of others who do the same? Then you have come to the right place!
About your new role
- You are responsible for the development of the web front-ends of our customer area
- You work closely with UX and UI experts as well as with backend developers in a cross-functional team
- You translate responsive designs into high quality templates
- With your expertise, you can evaluate new technologies and give our UX an UI experts an assessment of the possible solutions
- You understand common security risks in web front-ends and take them into account when developing solutions
- You work to ensure the quality of the front-ends through testing automation frameworks
Skills & Requirements
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in web development, especially in handling successful and scalable front-end architectures
- You already have relevant experience working with template technologies (such as Thymeleaf)
- You have a good knowledge of client-side frameworks such as Angular2 +, React or Vue. js
- You feel confident in using web front-end build tools
- You have already gained initial experience in A/B or layout testing
- Ideally, you also have adequate knowledge ofTypescript or Java
Your benefits at idealo
- Training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day
- Onboarding program including Welcome Day, Trainings and individual incorporation
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new
- 900 motivated colleagues and a cool office loft in the trendy district of Kreuzberg
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops and more than 330 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy and Spain).
As a member of our team, you can look forward to working with a large degree of freedom in an international and inspirational environment. We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 900 idealos from 40 nations, apply with us today.
Sehr gerne nehmen wir Deine Bewerbungsunterlagen auch auf Deutsch entgegen.