Director New Work in Product & Technology (m|f|x)
Accelerate our teams by listening to our departments and reading what they need to be successful. With Agile Coaches, HR Partners, and our Technologists, you are ensuring the vitality of our products, leading our great teams to strong and value-adding collaboration and organizational excellence. To facilitate our growth, we are now looking for a Director New Work in Product & Technology (m|f|x) in part-time or full-time in a newly created position.
- In your role you constantly check our organization for necessary acceleration and see, what our departments and respective teams need in order to be successful.
- You know the right methods and (collaboration) tools to create the perfect framework conditions for your colleagues to be most effective in the interest of our common vision.
- As part of our Director Board (“Domain Leads”) you support a healthy organizational growth, ensuring the vitality of our products and services, following our guiding principles in P&T.
- You work closely together with our management board, the team leads in your department; further stakeholders are Agile Coaches, Corporate IT and People colleagues, to whom you listen carefully and derive the strategies we need to grow.
- Following our idealo values freedom, trust and responsibility, you enable your team leaders to thrive and grow personally and professionally, creating an environment of appreciation and togetherness.
You bring with you
- You thrive on change and are experienced in change management and organizational development.
- You bring a strong strategical, user-oriented and agile mindset but are still familiar using the methods and tools you preach yourself.
- Your domain is a smart team of more than 50 employees for which you create frameworks and measures to ensure their personal and professional growth for an efficient and self-reliant working environment.
- You are leading by example and as part of a Domain Leadership Team, you will be in constant communication and ensure a strong and value-adding collaboration.
- Your strong communication skills in English and German help you find the right words for your team’s ideas to build a mutual vision.
- E-Commerce experience is a plus, however if you bring wider industry experience you are ideally able to take on new and different perspectives to engage in new situations.
At idealo you can expect
- Plenty of scope for creativity in an open-minded and appreciative corporate culture
- An open, apolitical environment that is interested in the development of the individual
- A bunch of amazing idealos, who you will find engaging in environmental and social projects, making idealo a better and more responsible company every day.
- Family friendliness out of deep belief incl. flexible working hours, remote work option and 30+ days of holiday.
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,000 employees from 40 nations are supporting our make the best purchase decision. We are focusing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.