Director Marketing Services & User Insights (m|w|x)
Our traffic is in your hands: Be responsible for the product and tech side of all services and products that make our marketing department so successful. Shape the frameworks of our data-driven teams to ensure personal and professional growth for an efficient and self-reliant working environment. To facilitate our growth, we are looking for a Director Marketing Services & User Insights (m|f|x) in a newly created position in full-time or part-time.
- Our traffic is in your hands: As Director Marketing Services & User Insights, you are responsible for the product and technology side of all services and products that make our marketing department so successful. This includes SEM services, marketing feeds, but also product contacts such as the client's account, the price alarm and other CRM modules.
- Our colleagues at Performance Marketing and other departments are counting on your experience in user modelling in order to create great products designed for our individual users.
- You work closely with our CMO to define strategical goals and ensure their vital implementation.
- Your domain is a smart team of more than 50 employees for which you create frameworks and measures to ensure their respective personal and professional growth for an efficient and self-reliant working environment.
- You are leading by example and as part of a Domain Leadership Team, you will be in constant communication and ensure a strong and value-adding collaboration.
You bring with you
You love e-commerce and are familiar with current trends, new products and the most important market players.
You have an excellent understanding of online marketing, CRM or CLV/CAC. Preferably, you have experience in BI and data science.
Freedom, trust, responsibility: These are our core values at idealo which support your extensive leadership experience to guide experts as well as other team leaders in your department.
In your work you value a creative environment and are familiar with design thinking methods.
You bring strong communication skills and are able to understand the impulses and ideas of your teams, to form them into an overall picture.
At idealo you can expect
Plenty of scope for creativity in an open-minded and appreciative corporate culture.
An open, apolitical environment that is interested in the development of the individual.
A bunch of amazing idealos, who you will find engaging in environmental and social projects, making idealo a better and more responsible company every day.
Family friendliness out of deep belief incl. flexible working hours, remote work option and 30+ days of holiday.
Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,000 employees from 40 nations are supporting our make the best purchase decision. We are focusing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.