CRM Manager (m|f|x)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinMarketing
To strengthen our CRM team, we are looking for creative and committed people who are equally passionate about CRM, email marketing and push messaging.
We innovate, try things out and reach millions of people with our highly relevant campaigns. You too can be part of our committed and motivated team and contribute your ideas as a CRM Manager (m|f|x). We are looking for you to become even better together!
About your new role
- You will be responsible for the conception, implementation, evaluation and optimisation of automated, as well as one-off, email and app push campaigns and take them to the next level.
- You will write your own SQL queries with the support of the CRM team and identify relevant user segments in order to target them.
- You create relevant A/B tests, ad-hoc analyses and keep an eye on your campaign KPIs to derive appropriate recommendations for action.
- You are in contact with all relevant teams (such as content, graphics or data) to discuss all necessary requirements as a stakeholder of your campaigns.
Skills & Requirements
- You have at least 2 years of experience in CRM and in the operational management and implementation of email marketing, app push campaigns, as well as customer segmentation.
- You have good knowledge of an email marketing / CRM campaign tool and have already had some experience with campaign automation.
- You have knowledge of data analysis and the use of relevant programming languages (such as SQL and HTML) and tools (such as Tableau, Excel and Litmus).
- You have a creative flair for layout and text, and you are a team player with vision.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English (German is an advantage).
You don't have everything? Don't worry, we are looking for employees who convince us with their personality and are motivated to go full throttle with their team!
At idealo you can expect
- You don't live in Berlin and want to work from home? Our hybrid work model offers you the freedom to work from all over Germany in a mobile and flexible way. Together we will find the best solution that works for you. In return, you get everything you need for your work (noise-canceling headset, laptop, etc.).
- You need vacation? We offer you 30 days of vacation. Not enough? You can "buy" an additional 15 days every year by converting your salary and it's seen as a positive thing.
- You want to further your education? We take your personal development goals seriously and, in addition to our idealo Learning Hub, eLearning offerings (e.g., Udemy, DataCamp), coaching & mediation, we also offer you the opportunity to benefit individually from additional learning and development budget.
- And what about the office? Our office in the heart of Berlin offers free organic breakfast, excellent subsidized lunch, as well as free coffee, lemonades and after-work beer, in addition to the "standard foosball". It also has a fabulous rooftop terrace with view of the whole of berlin where you can network with colleagues from our group of companies.
- In need of additional support in any areas of your life? We offer free counseling and support in all areas of life (professional, private, family, health, etc.) in cooperation with the pme-Familienservice.
- You want full flexibility on your way to work and beyond? No problem with a job bike or BVG company ticket - and it's environmentally friendly, too!
- You don't live in Germany yet? We support you in the visa process and with your relocation.
- You are a parent of a child that’s in need of daycare? Your needs are well looked after with our company KiTa which enables you to keep focused on work with no worries. In addition, you are paid in full for up to 30 sick days per child per year and if you are a single parent, even up to 60 sick days.
- And what else is there? Of course, success must be celebrated! In addition to team events, you can also expect big company events and other moments of organized connection with others in the company and your team throughout the year!
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops, and more than 330 million product offers, we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain).
We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that moves our business forward. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or a degree of disability are irrelevant.
If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 1200 idealos from 60 nations, apply with us today.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Representative Body for Severely Disabled People (SBV) during the application process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact our representative for severely disabled persons at: email@example.com .
For the inclusion of people with disabilities, our office is accessible without steps. When you start with us, we will see what else is needed!
Work in the office and from wherever you like.
idealo allows you to work from wherever you are. As part of our Hybrid Work at idealo, you decide whether and how often you work from our office in Berlin or remotely because you live in another city within Germany or the café down the street makes the best coffee cream. Only about once a month, there will be mandatory office days to bring idealos together at company, department or team level, including stunning views from our roof terrace. Find out what Hybrid Work at idealo is all about here and in a personal conversation in the interviews!