Brand Marketing Manager - TV and Video (m|f|x)
The mission of the Brand Marketing Department at idealo is to build great campaigns that bring our brand to the next level and drive performance.
You will be part of an international team of motivated and ambitious marketing professionals who work together not only to drive performance but also to bring our brand to the next level. You will have true ownership, strong opportunity for growth in a fast-growing team, and lots of room for new initiatives as well as opportunities to bring your expertise and implement your ideas. The position is available as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- You will take care of the strategic planning of always-on TV and video campaigns.
- Media planning, booking, executing and evaluating TV campaigns in close collaboration with media agencies, sales houses and TV stations are also part of your responsibility.
- Manage and track our Video channel performance on YouTube, Facebook, OTT, and other social platforms against business targets; identify and employ best practices for profitability.
- Partner with internal brand and creative teams as well as external creative agencies to develop, guide, and execute creative ad strategy.
- With Your hands-on mentality, you deep dive into performance data to support optimization and growth and drive return on ads spend.
- You will work with data analysts to evolve our attribution strategy to effectively measure campaign performance.
- Create business cases on Your own for growth opportunities and acquire new media partners by building strong relationships in the media and advertising industry.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a minimum of 3 years of marketing experience with hands-on video (TV, digital video) campaign management, preferably in an agency or e-commerce business.
- You have already gained experience in media planning/buying know-how and/or experience working with media agencies on media planning and video advertising with YouTube, Facebook, and ideally other social video platforms.
- Your ability to think analytically enables you to work efficiently which creates a clear path for your goals.
- You have great attention to detail and a structured way of working to keep an overview of complex aspects of a campaign or project.
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile.
At idealo you can expect
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct
contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that
can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in
summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 900 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.