Affiliate Marketing Manager Team Italy/Spain (m|f|x)
We are a diverse group of people from all corners of the world. Every day we love to rewrite the international success story of idealo and are committed to pushing our five international portals to the next level. Similar to a start-up within idealo itself, we are constantly experimenting and looking for innovations to fuel our exceptional growth.
About your new role
- As an Affiliate Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the idealo.es and idealo.it affiliate marketing portfolio and manage inventory and revenue goals with our Affiliate networks.
- You proactively manage and provide support for our existing e-merchants within idealo.es and idealo.it and maintain, develop and optimise relationships with them to ensure they’re getting the most out of idealo.
- You identify new opportunities for your existing partners, conduct negotiations and recognise potential new partners responding to the country strategy.
- You regularly monitor, create reports and analyse the performance of your portfolio and bring new ideas to improve processes and systems within the field of Affiliate Management.
- You ensure continuous knowledge transfer and management throughout all departments involved (Sales, Content, Technical Account Management, Billing department) to provide reliable merchant support.
Skills & Requirements
- You’ve got at least 2 years of experience in Account Management in the Affiliate area and thus a deep understanding of the Affiliate business model and the needs of online retailers in Italy and Spain.
- You're eager to go full-throttle, take responsibility and are ready to work with great colleagues in our International Sales and Account Management Team (5 countries).
- Reports, analyses and numerical data are all familiar ground for you.
- You are very well organized and have good Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- You possess outstanding communication and negotiation skills to ensure smooth and professional communication with our different partners (networks, agencies).
You are fluent in Spanish, Italian and English. Other languages are a plus.
At idealo you can expect
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct
contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that
can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in
summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process. Please contact email@example.com.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.