Working Student Sales Spain (m|f|x)
idealo only exists in Germany? You thought wrong. Also our Spanish amigos and amigas know how to compare prices! To make idealo.es even more exciting, we are looking for a Sales Allround Talent. To find new and exciting shops we can collaborate with, you can let your creativity run wild. Apply now and ideally take it to the next level - be part of this success story!
About your new role
- You support our Spanish sales and account management team in their daily work through various support activities.
- You conduct market and competitive analysis.
- You are responsible for finding new potential shops (leads) following several quality criterias.
- You independently research data from various sources and prepare it in a structured manner.
- You can find the right people to contact with potential cooperation partners, through phone and email.
Skills & Requirements
- Ideally, you study business with a focus on sales, and your anticipated date of graduation is 2022 or later.
- You work full throttle and are ready for the challenges that the international sales and account management team will face.
- You are interested in E-Commerce and have an affinity for online marketing.
- You are communicative and work independently, both structured and with great focus.
- You are curious, reliable and fast learner.
- You speak spanish at native language level and also have good German and / or English skills.
- You have some experience with MS Office or G Suite. JIRA and/or Salesforce is a plus.
Your benefits at idealo
- Fun during work: Openness and short decision-making processes are not a myth here! You can look forward to a team that welcomes you with openness.
- You will gain deep insights into the international department of one of the best e-commerce employers in Germany.
- You can organise your working day on your own and you will always get the support you need.
- There is also the possibility to write your thesis with us.
- Full onboarding program including Welcome Day, training and individual orientation.
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 1000 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a great work-life balance. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international atmosphere and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only is our product portfolio diverse, but so are the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process. Please contact email@example.com.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We're still hiring great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo.