Working Student in Business Development International (m|f|x)
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment in the heart of Berlin and to the very unique idealo spirit. At idealo, we want to use every day to expand our international success story and to take our five international portals to the next level. Your ideas are especially important to us in this development. Therefore, we are constantly striving to find young talents who can contribute to our growth with enthusiasm, creativity and innovative thinking. If you are interested to work in a large company with international teams and an open corporate culture, then apply for a job with us!
About your new role
- As a working student you will support the management of idealo International in the daily business.
- You will conduct independent research on various topics in the international e-commerce environment.
- You will create analyses and surveys, compile them and present them to the corresponding teams.
- You support the teams in projects and take responsibility for your own, smaller projects.
- You will create controlling and competition reports and presentations on various topics.
- You will support the International Team in administrative activities, such as the preparation and follow-up of country workshops and meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- You are still enrolled for at least 1 year and are studying economics or a comparable course of study.
- You have a structured and careful working approach.
- You have particularly good knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- You are fluent in English; further language skills in German, Italian, Spanish or French are welcome but not a requirement.
- You are a team player on who you can always rely.
Your Benefits at idealo
- Fun during work: Openness and short decision-making processes are not a myth here! You can look forward to a team that welcomes you with openness.
- You will gain deep insights into the international department of one of the best e-commerce employers in Germany.
- You can organise your working day on your own and you will always get the support you need.
- There is also the possibility to write your thesis with us.
- Full onboarding program including Welcome Day, training and individual orientation.
- At idealo you can prepare your own free breakfast, from our muesli bar to organic bread, fruit, and spreads - there is a large selection available.
- Every two weeks you can network with other idealos for one (or more) after-work drink(s).
idealo is a success story from Berlin: In 2000 we started with the mission to help our users make the right purchase decisions. In the heart of Berlin, more than 900 employees* from 40 nations work on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and independent work, sustainability and a healthy work/life balance. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are a fundamental part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just the way you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a degree of disability play no role.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.