Technical Account Manager (m|f|x) Team France
About your new role
- You check technical requirements for new online shops.
- You manage data feeds that come from our online shops.
- You integrate new online shops into idealo's system.
- You support online shops in integrating idealo’s sales pixel on their website.
- You take care of internal error handling.
- You are the first point of contact for general technical support for online shops.
- You act as a technical interface between site operation and online shop.
Skills & Requirements
- You have initial professional experience in technical customer service.
- You have a solid, technical understanding of data processing.
- You have a high affinity for eCommerce / online shopping.
- Your excellent computer/ internet skills (macOS/ Shell/ OpenOffice, particularly XML/ Calc or Excel) complete your technical profile.
- You have native speaker level French and good knowledge of either German or English.
- You like to communicate both with clients and your team, you are a quick learner and reliable.
Your benefits at idealo
- Varied work in a highly-motivated team with agile working methods.
- Intensive exchange of knowledge within the team and close collaboration with various idealo departments.
- A great deal of responsibility and independent work as a direct contact for our B2B partners.
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that can be rented during the lunch break.
- More than 1000 motivated colleagues from 40 nations.
- Welcome to Berlin: our new headquarter with its outstanding modern architecture and light-flooded offices is located close to the former Berlin Wall in the center of what used to be the heart of Berlin's news and publishers economy.
- So happy: We have been named Germany's best employer in the Internet/multimedia sector for the second year in a row! Source: Focus Business, 01/2021, issue dated 19.02.2021.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 1000 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a great work-life balance. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international atmosphere and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only is our product portfolio diverse, but so are the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.We're still hiring great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo.