Team Lead Data Products and Analytics - New Business (m|w|x)
The New Business Team at idealo is building new products for our Business Partners to generate an additional Revenue Stream for the company.
Be part of a new data related venture from day one backed by the idealo ecosystem.
Within our team you will have the ownership to envision and generate meaningful data-driven insights for our B2B Partners.
With your passion for analytics, statistics and predictive approaches you will fundamentally impact and develop the product’s success.
About your new role
- You work closely with data analysts, data scientists and data engineers in order to tackle our B2B customers’ real-life business challenges through analytics solutions to be implemented into our new product by constantly gathering customer feedback and translating it into product features.
- You will manage, coach and develop a team of Data professionals and therefore you understand data challenges and are able to communicate their implications to your team and business stakeholders.
- You ensure the validity of the data we deliver to customers and implement processes to prevent inaccuracies or mistakes.
- You define and constantly maintain our product roadmap, making it the basis for planning and execution by the rest of the team.
- You enable agile product development processes, you run regular meetings and stand ups to ensure smooth and predictable progress.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience as a Senior Data Analyst with SQL and Python skills or working on technical/digital products with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A few years of leadership experience in coaching and developing teams in an agile environment (eg. Scrum).
- Sound understanding of modern data applications’ stack, including ETL processes, data pipelines, databases and data visualisation tools.
- Ability and curiosity in diving deep into data topics and trends in order to identify business opportunities.
- You have experience with working and presenting to different stakeholders and you feel comfortable doing this in english; German is a plus.
At idealo you can expect
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct
contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that
can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in
summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the
mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right
in the heart of Berlin, over 900
employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping.
We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a
healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are
firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our
As part of our team, you can look forward to
freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas
are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is
diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you
are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely
handicapped degree do not play a role.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.