Senior Developer (A/B Testing) for Consent and Content Management Systems (m|w|x)
We, in the Flower Power team, accompany all users from the first moment of their journey on idealo. We use modern cloud technologies and tools to develop marketing pages and landing pages for high-reach campaigns. The area of responsibility is highly relevant from a legal perspective in terms of data protection and e-privacy, as well as exciting and varied due to the diverse range of tasks between cookie consent and content management (CMS).
We are looking for a Senior Developer (A/B Testing) for Consent and Content Management Systems to join our team on a full-time or part-time basis.
About your new role
- You will develop web components for our marketing websites in Magnolia CMS and idealo's own services such as product widgets.
- You, the Product Owner and the your team contribute your ideas to develop the best possible products.
- Creating the cookie consent layer independently while adhering to the corporate design and in collaboration with the UX team is also your area of responsibility.
- Further development of data consent through A/B tests, as well as analyses of user behavior, and the derivation of recommendations for action.
Skills & Requirements
- You have an interest in DevOps such as AWS and Kubernetes, as well as knowledge of APIs and cloud environments.
- The philosophies of clean coding, continuous deployment, and software craftsmanship are an integral part of your work and your expectations of yourself and others.
- Communication is one of your strengths, why you always feel confident exchanging your opinion with colleagues, internal and external stakeholders.
- You are familiar with tracking (Google Analytics, Affiliate Marketing) and already have some SEO knowledge.
- You have experience in the area of consent management and knowledge of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your benefits at idealo
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for
constructive discussion and input
- Plenty of time for digital detox! There are many creative and agile paths for you to take that can serve as a balance to daily work in front of a computer screen. In addition, you are never too far away from your colleagues should you wish to avoid long telephone calls and complicated emails.
- There is no room for monotony here! Together with more than 10 different departments within the Product and Technology umbrella, you will work on a variety of topics and ambitious goals.
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts in the morning to bikes that can be rented during the lunch break.
- With countless opportunities for team bonding such as team events and parties at Christmas and in summer, you will be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department.
Welcome to Berlin: our new headquarter with its outstanding modern architecture and light-flooded offices is located close to the former Berlin Wall in the center of what used to be the heart of Berlin's news and publishers economy.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,000 employees from 40 nations are supporting our make the best purchasde decision. We focussing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Our interview process is currently fully remote, however we are glad to be back at the office in hybrid mode soon. idealos will then be spending their time partly at the office in Berlin and partly remote. Feel free to reach out for further infos!