Sales Trainer & Coach (m|f|x)
We are looking for a Sales Trainer & Coach (m|f|x) to empower our International B2B teams, who are constantly pushing the idealo brand to the next level; with latest technology and millions of idealo users in 5 countries across Europe in mind. Almost like a start-up within idealo itself, we drive the evolution of our international online product and price comparison platforms to fuel our exceptional growth. The position is available as a full-time or part-time position.
About your new role
- You identify individual and collective development needs that are necessary for the team to achieve its goals. You see the potentials for success and guide your colleagues to optimal sales talks and results.
- The training concepts you develop are clearly orientated towards the team goals and KPIs and show the colleagues their own development paths.
- You are responsible for knowledge sharing and knowledge transfer across different countries and functions in the B2B area.
- You always keep your expertise up to date. You achieve this through exchange with other external sales organisations, your personal trainer network and your monitoring of the e-commerce market.
Skills & Requirements
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a coach and trainer in an agile sales environment and have also been able to gain sound experience in sales management, or you are an experienced B2B manager with outstanding coaching qualities. Expertise in e-commerce is a real plus.
- You are driven to recognise potential and to develop people personally and professionally.
- You have a deep understanding of effective sales and communication methods and know how to coach and train people in them.
- When preparing and conducting training, you draw on your toolbox as a trainer, which includes handouts, shadowing and development dialogues.
- You have a hands-on mentality and lead by example.
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian.
Your benefits at idealo
- Being part of a more and more diverse leadership team that works together on our ambitious goals, while also working to create something new.
- Grow as a leadership person through individually tailored development opportunities, seminars and workshops but also through leadership network talks with your relevant peers.
- Active support and customized offers that help you balance your demanding work with your private goals and requirements.
- A supportive leadership team in an open, apolitical environment that is interested in the development of the individual
- A bunch of amazing idealos, who you will find engaging in environmental, social projects, making idealo a better and more responsible company every day.
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 1,000 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.