Sales Operations Analyst - B2B (m|f|x)
You develop and optimise our B2B sales processes, condense data from multiple sources (shop inventory data, financial data, user data, market data, etc.) to insights which enable our Sales International teams (AT, ES, FR, IT and UK) to focus on providing the best B2B user experience possible. By building intelligent dashboards in Salesforce and Tableau for all sales related functions as well as actionable reports for the management, thus having a direct impact on daily business. Moreover, you create and develop the Sales Intelligence International (AT, ES, FR, IT and UK) together with our existing Business Intelligence team (DE).
About your new role
- You are in charge of developing the Sales intelligence strategy and designing Sales data models together with the BI team (Tableau and excel)
- You connect the data from different sources to generate leads, insights and recommendations on strategic and operational level (Salesforce)
- You are the point of contact for CRM topics and other relevant tools (Salesforce, Zendesk)
- You build dashboards in Tableau to enable the Account Management team and help them giving the best services to their portfolio of e-commerce merchants
- You give recommendations that are easy to understand and to execute
- You work closely with the international Sales teams and departments such as Business Intelligence, Product and Technology, Marketing, etc.
- You report directly to the Head of B2B International
Skills & Requirements
- You have 3 years+ of experience working in an analyst role in a startup, consulting and/or e-commerce
- You combine your entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to think analytically to work efficiently while creating a clear path for your goals
- You are highly proactive and have a very independent working style
- You deliver results quickly and in high quality
- You are able to communicate complex issues in a clear manner
- You like to work cross functional and get people excited about new opportunities within Sales operations
- You have a good understanding of the e-commerce and online marketing sector
- You are fluent in English (Team language) and one of the following languages is a plus : French, German
- You are highly skilled in Excel/Google Spreadsheets and have already worked with Tableau and Salesforce (plus)
At idealo you can expect
- Training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day
- Onboarding program including Welcome Day, Trainings and individual incorporation
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new
- 800 motivated colleagues and a cool office loft in the trendy district of Kreuzberg
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international atmosphere and an inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only is our product portfolio diverse, but so are the people who work on it each day. We want you just as you are! Background, religion, gender, sexual orientation and disability play no role in the application process.