Sales Manager Spain (m|f|x)
idealo only exists in Germany? You thought wrong. Also our Spanish amigos and amigas know how to compare prices! To make idealo.es even more exciting, we are looking for a Sales Allround Talent. To find new and exciting shops we can collaborate with, you can let your creativity run wild. Apply now and ideally take it to the next level - be part of this success story!
About new role
- You consistently create new cooperations through active cold-calling and build trustworthy relationships with online shops foridealo.es
- You manage the entire sales process (sourcing, negotiation, closing) and optimise it constantly, hitting the sales targets and achieving growth
- You prioritise the acquisition of online shop partners through analyses
- You representidealo.es in front of potential clients in meetings, conferences and events
- You value the importance of success and focus on converting leads to signed partners for idealo
Skills & Requirements
- You have an analytical and structured approach
- You are focused and always have an overview of the most important tasks at hand
- You possess outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- You’re eager to go full-throttle, take responsibility and work with great colleagues in our International Sales and Account Management Team
- You’ve got at least 2 years experience as a Sales Manager in the e-Commerce or Performance Marketing sectors and you therefore know what is important to online retailers within Spain and how to approach them
- You speak Spanish at native speaker level and have good English skills
Your benefits at idealo
- Creativity and innovation! In order to achieve idealos popularity is no idea too crazy
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.