Partner Manager (m|f|x) Team International
idealo has direct business relationships with the entire e-commerce retailer market, from Amazon and eBay to the small specialist everything is represented. For our business partners we are one of the most important sources for online traffic, customer contacts and online sales. In a two-sided platform business, Partner Management is essential to generate growth.
We are looking for your support in B2B International, because with your impact you can make a significant contribution to taking the right measures at an early stage as well as ideally developing recommendations for action and strategies for the future.
As a Partner Manager you will have the opportunity to open new perspectives with your creativity and generate meaningful data driven insights for our International platform business.
About your new role
- You play a key role in the development and expansion of the idealo International partner network of technical services (i.e: shop systems, feed providers, API integrators, etc.)
- You will work directly with the Head of B2B International to generate various perspectives
- You support and develop the relationship with existing International partners, conduct analysis on new innovative services while identifying business potential to support acquisition of new partners in Austria, France, Italy, Spain and UK
- You observe and analyze the International e-commerce ecosystem and present your findings to the teams
- You are the single point of contact and project manager for the International Partner Management goals
- That enables you to work within cross functional teams like Sales, Marketing, Country Managers, Technical Account Management, Legal but also coordinate with the German Partner Management Team
Skills & Requirements
- With several years of experience in e-commerce, business development or online marketing, you can make significant contributions to our success
- You bring along very good industry and market knowledge and you are particularly familiar with e-commerce business models
- You have a technical understanding of e-commerce tools, applications and solutions
- Your ability to think analytically enables you to work efficiently and creates a clear path for your goals. You are focused and always have an overview of the most important tasks at hand.
- You are a passionate and open networker, ideally have relevant contacts in the digital environment and do not shy away from events
- Your team can rely on you because you enjoy tackling complex challenges and have the ability to find pragmatic solutions
- You have good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- You speak English fluently. German, French, Spanish or Italian are a plus
At idealo you can expect
- No room for stagnancy! Whether tech talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct
contact with idealo partner
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that can be rented during the lunch break
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department