Inhouse Salesforce Administrator (m|f|x)
As part of the Salesforce Team Lightning of idealo, you enable our Account Managers to do their job in the best possible way: Helping our business partners to be as successful as possible with our international price comparison and shopping platform.
About your new role
- You provide your colleagues in the Account Management with the best possible Sales Cloud environment
- You create process analysis and solution design, also specifying features that turn data into actionable tasks for them
- You gather requirements by analyzing idealos company goals as well as the consumer product we offer and by collaborating closely with super users and Head of Sales.
- As part of idealos Salesforce team you implement, maintain and re-evaluate those processes in the Lightning environment, integrating with software from other teams
Skills & Requirements
- Deep understanding of sales and key account management processes
- Several years of work experience with Salesforce / Sales Cloud implementations by following configuration over code
- A good understanding to transform business needs into work procedures
- A plus is experience with working agile, data-driven and hypothesis-driven
- You have excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal. German is a plus.
At idealo you can expect
- Upon starting at idealo you will get all the equipment you need to perform at your best and are invited to our welcome days for onboarding
- We offer a large degree of responsibility and freedom in an international and inspirational environment
- We share knowledge and learnings through tech talks, tech communities and product demos
- We provide training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career
- We value our culture of trust, freedom, and responsibility. Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day
- 800 motivated colleagues and a cool office loft in the trendy district of Kreuzberg in Berlin!
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.