Data Analyst – Mobile Application Development (m|f|x)
Smartphones have revolutionized a lot of things we do every day, how we wake up and go to work all the way to how we relax and fall asleep. As team "Mobile Application Development" it is our mission to connect that revolution to how we find products, compare the best offers and deliver the most enjoyable shopping experience via smartphones and tablets. Are you passionate about these challenges? Do you like finding smart solutions to complicated and sometimes complex problems for end users? If so, we want to talk to you.
About your new role
- At idealo you will be part of a cross-functional team, consisting of Product Owner, User Experience Designers and Software Engineers, that thrives for excellence in product and software development.
- You will enable UX Designers and Product Owners for hypothesis and data driven product development.
- Together with Business Managers and team leadership, you will report assessments of product development results to C-Level management.
- Designing and implementing a holistic A/B testing strategy will be as much a part of your daily business as supporting test setups and analysing the results.
- You will also work with Business, Marketing and Product stakeholders to define tracking specifications and reporting on product KPIs.
- Data Studio and Tableau will be your tools to provide insight, awareness and interpretation of data for the team, particularly for Product Owners and User Experience Designers.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a passion for customer-centric analytics and increasing user and business value from an analytical point of view.
- You have a strong hands-on background in data analysis, business intelligence or similar.
- You have proven experience with Google Data Studio, Firebase and Tableau.
- You have experience with SQL and are curious to analyze data with programmatic approaches (e.g. Python, R).
- You have hands on experience with designing and interpreting A/B testing
- You have great communication skills and can deliver a story with data.
Your Benefits at idealo
- No room for standing still! Whether data talks, conferences or individual training, there are countless opportunities for constructive discussion and input.
- Influence in creating and deciding individual tasks as well as direct contact with idealo partners.
- Various idealo benefits to satisfy every heart's desire, ranging from organic breakfasts to bikes that can be rented during your lunch break.
- With countless opportunities for team building such as team events and parties at Christmas and in summer, you'll be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 900 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We are focussing on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.