Account Manager Italy (m|f|x)
We are a diverse group of people from all corners of the world. Every day we love to rewrite the international success story of idealo and are committed to pushing our five international portals to the next level. Similar to a start-up within idealo itself, we are constantly experimenting and looking for innovations to fuel our exceptional growth.
- As an Account Manager, you proactively manage and provide support to existing online merchants
- You maintain and develop relationships with your existing online partners for the Italian market and ensure they’re getting the most out of idealo
- You identify new opportunities for your portfolio of accounts (online shops) and conduct negotiations on a regular basis
- You participate in customer presentations, meetings and trade shows in Italy
- You work with all functional areas of the organisation (Sales, Content, Technical Account Management & Billing department)
- You use your “know-how” to provide active support for our merchants and the team through continual knowledge transfer
Within the scope of your work you derive the needs of our partners, thus regularly carry out research to ensure that you are up-to-date with market trends and the italian e-Commerce ecosystem
Skills & requirements
- You’ve got at least 2 years experience as an Account Manager in the e-Commerce or Performance Marketing industries, and you therefore know what is important to online retailers and how to approach them
- You are focused and always have an overview of the most important tasks at hand
- Your ability to think analytically enables you to work efficiently and creates a clear path for your goals
- You still keep track of the bigger picture even in dynamic and rapidly-changing environments because you know how to prioritize efficiently
- You’re eager to go full-throttle, take on responsibility and work with great colleagues in our International Sales and Account Management Team (5 countries)
You’re open to new approaches, eager to learn and understand the importance of continual development
- You speak italian at native speaker level and have good English
Your benefits at idealo
- Training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career.
- Further development is a matter of course for you. You regularly request feedback, reflect upon your actions and participate independently in seminars and workshops.
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day.
- Onboarding programme including welcome day, trainings and support with initial orientation.
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new.
- Our new home in the heart of Berlin, light-flooded, modern rooms and a green roof terrace with a brilliant view
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 1000 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a great work-life balance. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international atmosphere and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only is our product portfolio diverse, but so are the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability do not play a role.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We're still hiring great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo.